Saturday, October 23

The Path Less Traveled

 Where does it lead?
"Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.  Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." -Matthew 7:13-14

I could have taken a picture of a freeway, but that wouldn't have intrigued me as much.  As a Christian, I believe the better path to take in life is not the straightforward, well-marked one, but the one that is narrow and difficult.   We can't see where it ends or what twists and turns it will take us through; it may lead us over mountain peaks or through the deepest valleys.  We do have faith, however, that end result is that we will be united with the Father in heaven.  That's what makes the trip worthwhile.  As an added bonus, there are some breathtaking vistas along the way, and many fascinating, obscure details that light up the trip.
As such, I have started another blog.  I intend for this one to be less wordy than the other one I maintain- hopefully, I'll be able to read through these posts without falling asleep myself.  ;)  I'm not entirely sure what I'll put up here, but it will involve pictures, little witty sayings that I come across, and pretty much anything else I feel like sharing with the world.  Bon appetite!
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment